Oh Knockhill – what a blast, 12 of us going as fast as we could for 30 timed laps ……. guess who won? We all did, we had such a great laugh and the competitive spirit amongst the group was amazing, F1 drivers have nothing on us. Although we went karting and not in F1 cars
August – what a wonderful month, we had so many great activities
- L&D event in Aberdeen – see Aberdeen post
- walk in Dunkeld then lunch
- Camperdown Zoo
- Royal Yacht Britannia
- The Fringe
- Blair Drummond Safari
- Knockhill Racing Circuit – see Knockhill post
July was such a busy month for everyone at PSC…..
we started with a train journey to Arbroath and the Smokie Trail
then we went bowling as it was raining heavily
A cruise on the Maid of the Forth at South Queensferry
May – The month of May is the gateway to summer!
Where did the month of May go?…..
Gardening and cycling
Cooking and Baking – we made our very own stovies, homemade cupcakes, vegetarian chilli and Scottish Tablet
Our very own AGM
April the month that Bluebells, Camellia and Forget Me Nots are all in full bloom and so are we. This month we have
- Joined up with Bikeability to learn how to safely ride our bikes on the roads
- Spring Bonnet competition
- Baking cakes
- Its Not Goodbye its Au Revoir